Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photo Clippies

I am always trying to find new ways to display things, especially photos. One day I came across a ton of big binder clips while a friend was over. A crafty friend. And of course my friend and I decided to turn those big binder clips into something pretty as well as useful. Enter Photo Clippies! These are really simple to make. All you need to do is glue (I used Elmer's, but anything will probably do) a rectangle of paper or fabric to the clippy, and then you can let your creativity take hold and embellish as much or as little as you want. To put the photos in, first clip them as you would normally do, then flip up the metal things (I don't know what they're called) and stand on table, shelf, dresser, etc. Please try it and tell me what you think!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: